Sunday 28 June 2015

Birthday party planning


It will soon be Nate’s 4th birthday and as he has been invited to a multitude of birthday parties he has wanted to have his own party. Nate has been swimming since he was a little boy and he has wanted to take his friends to the pool he likes going to.
Party bags are a big thing at parties and I’ve noticed there are common items that seem to be in all party bags. For his party bag I decided to keep to a water theme, bubbles are of course necessary. However, I came across an idea for toys in soap to buy them was going to be rather expensive. I quite enjoy being creative and a challenge so I decided to attempt to make my own. 



I also have an idea to include another homemade item but as it is time heavy I will wait until I’ve made them all before announcing/showing what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment